- (Synopsis of Sixteen Cycles 1-33) First,
the earth plieth in a circuit around the sun, which circuit is divided
into four arcs called spring, summer, autumn and winter.
2. Second, the sun, with his family, plieth in a large circuit, which
is divided into one thousand five hundred arcs, the distance of which
for each arc is about three thousand years, or one cycle.
3. During a cycle, the earth and her heavens fall in the etherean
regions of hundreds of etherean worlds, where dwell Jehovih's
high-raised angels, whose Chiefs have to do with the management of
4. During the time of a cycle, the earth is therefore under the
control and management of such of Jehovih's angels for the
resurrection of man of the earth.
5. At the time of the creation of man, the earth was traveling in the
arc of Wan, where dwell thousands of Orian chiefs, with thousands of
millions of high-raised angels.
6. The Holy Council of Orian Chiefs, through the Wisdom and Voice of
Jehovih, appointed one of their number, Sethantes, to take charge of
the earth, and to people it with immortal beings, during its travel in
7. The rank and title of Sethantes, thus raised up by Jehovih, Creator
of worlds, was, First God of the earth and her heavens.
8. And Sethantes came with millions of angels, who had been raised up
from other worlds previously, and he accomplished his work, and was
known as God.
9. Sethantes was, then, the first God of the earth and her heavens,
and his place was within the arc of Wan. And during his cycle of three
thousand years, he raised up from the earth fifteen hundred million
Brides and Bridegrooms to Jehovih.
10. After Sethantes came Ah'shong, sub-Chief in the realms of Hieu Wee
in the Haian arc of Vehetaivi. And during the cycle of Anakaron, also
three thousand years, Ah'shong raised up from the earth a harvest of
two billion two hundred million Brides and Bridegrooms.
11. The third cycle was under the dominion of Hoo Le, surveyor of
Kakayen'sta in the arc of Gimmel, and his harvest was three billion
seven hundred millions.
12. The fourth cycle was under C'pe Aban, Chieftainess of Sulgoweron
in the arc of Yan, and her harvest was four billion eight hundred
13. The fifth cycle was under Pathodices, road-maker in Chitivya in
the arc of Yahomitak, and his harvest was six billion four hundred
14. The sixth cycle was under Goemagak, God of Iseg, in the arc of
Somgwothga, and his harvest was seven billion nine hundred millions.
15. The seventh cycle was under Goepens, God of Kaim, in the arc of
Srivat, and his harvest was nine billion three hundred millions.
16. The eighth cycle was under Hycis, Goddess of Ruts, in the arc of
Hohamagollak, and her harvest was nine billion four hundred millions.
17. The ninth cycle was under See'itcicius, inspector of roads in
Kammatra, in the arc of Jusyin, and his harvest was ten billion one
18. The tenth cycle was under Miscelitivi, Chieftainess of the arches
of Lawzgowbak, in the arc of Nu, and her harvest was ten billion eight
19. And now the earth was full of people; all the continents and
islands of the earth were inhabited by man; nor was there left any
wilderness wherein man did not dwell.
20. But the generation of man had fallen from thirty-three years down
to twelve years. And man and woman were at maturity at seven years
old; and not many lived above thirty years; but they were prolific;
many of the mothers bringing forth two score sons and daughters, and
from two to four at a birth.
21. And man dwelt in peace, and the earth was tilled, and brought
forth abundantly of everything that was good for man to eat, and to
clothe himself. And there were in those days great cities of hundreds
of thousands of inhabitants; thousands and thousands of such cities,
and in all the five great divisions of the earth. And man built ships
and sailed over the ocean in all directions, around about the whole
world. By the angels of the Lord was he taught and guided in all
things. And man had books, both written and printed; and the young
were taught in schools, a knowledge of the sun and moon and stars, and
of all things that are upon the earth and in the waters thereof. This
was therefore called the first period of civilization on the earth.
22. Now, for the most part, all the people had become I'hins, small,
white and yellow. Nevertheless there were ground people, with long
arms, who were large; but they dwelt by themselves, and their food was
of all manner of flesh, and fish, and creeping things. The ground
people were brown and black, and they lived to be two hundred, and
even four hundred years old.
23. Jehovih said: In the early days I raised up I'huans, and I gave
them certain commandments, amongst which was, not to cohabit with the
druks lest they go down in darkness. But they obeyed not My words; and
lo and behold, they are lost from the face of the earth.
24. Because the I'hins have become a spiritual people and have
prospered in peace and spirit, behold, they have degenerated in the
corporeal body. They yield abundant harvests for My etherean realms,
but they are like untimely births.
25. Now will I bring the earth into a'jiyan fields and forests for a
long season; for I shall again reproduce the I'huans; and the time of
a generation shall be thirty-three years. For my harvests shall be of
fruit that is mature and full of ripeness.
26. And Jehovih brought the earth into new regions in the etherean
worlds, and covered it over with a'ji, east and west and north and
27. And it came to pass that many of the I'hins lost the generative
desire and, so, brought not forth many heirs. But the brown people
burnt with desires, and they laid hold of the I'hin women when they
went into the fields, and forced them, and thus brought forth again
the I'huan race, the copper colored, strong and bright and quick.
28. Accordingly the eleventh cycle, which was under Gobath, God of
Tirongothaga, in the arc of Su'le, brought forth a harvest of six
billion seven hundred millions.
29. The twelfth cycle was under F'aiyis, Goddess of Looga, in the arc
of Siyan, and her harvest was two billion six hundred millions.
30. The thirteenth cycle was under Zineathaes, keeper of the Cress, in
the arc of Oleganaya, and his harvest was one billion two hundred
31. The fourteenth cycle was under Tothsentaga, road-maker in
Hapanogos, in the arc of Manechu, and his harvest was only six hundred
32. The fifteenth cycle was under Nimeas, God of Thosgothamachus, in
the arc of Seigga, and his harvest was only forty millions.
33. The sixteenth cycle was under Neph, God of Sogghonnes, in the arc
of Arbroohk, but he failed to bring forth any harvest.
- (See plate 94) (Book of Es 2:23-30) And it shall be born with them to see and
feel, that a new era is at hand; and they shall be born skeptical to
the ancient doctrines, Gods, Lords and Saviors.
24. Nevertheless, they shall be the best of men, and wise and
charitable and most considerate of the opinions of others.
25. And it shall come to pass, that when the western continent is
inhabited across from east to west, all the earth will be
circumscribed with men of wisdom and learning.
26. And the year of the circumscribing shall be the beginning of
27. And the heavens of the earth shall be opened, and the angels
thereof shall descend to the earth, and make themselves known to
mortals; even through them which your loo'is shall have born unto the
28. And from that time forth, the old order shall decline, to be put
away forever; and the new order shall take its place, to triumph over
all the earth.
29. Thereafter, shall the virtue of preaching come to an end; but
practice, in fulfilling good works and living up to My commandments,
shall be all that will avail for the establishing of My kingdom on
30. Go ye forth, My beloved; fulfill the seasons of the earth, that My
people may rejoice in their lives, in peace and love, for the glory of
My heavens, which I created for them.
- (Book of Lika 4:13) And when they have carried My name to the
west coast of Guatama, and established Me, behold, I
will bring the earth into Kosmon; and My angels shall
descend upon the earth in every quarter with great
power. And it shall come to pass that the Faithists of
the children of Moses shall find the Faithists of the
children of Chine and the Faithists of the children of
Capilya. (Book of Lika 10:4) Lika said: To each and every one I give of my etherean
hosts ten million laborers for the period of dawn. And these are the
labors I allot unto you: To Inane, to go down to the earth, to the
land of Vind'yu, and be inspirer unto my mortal son, Capilya, and his
followers. To Inlay, to go down to the earth, to the land of Jaffeth,
and be inspirer unto my son, Chine, and his followers. To Inoal, to go
down to the earth to the land of Egupt, and be inspirer to my son,
Moses, and his followers. And ye three shall restore the Faithists in
these great divisions of the earth unto liberty and safety. And thou,
Inoal, shalt deliver Moses and the Faithists out of Egupt, and shape
their course westward; for they shall circumscribe the earth, and
complete it by the time of Kosmon.