- (God's Book of Eskra 42:5-6) And these angels inspired seven hundred Israelites
to separate themselves from all other people, and to go and live by
direction of the angels of Jehovih. Moreover, the angels inspired
these people to call themselves Es'eans, as commanded by Moses in
6. These Es'eans were, therefore, a separate people, pledged to
Jehovih, to have no king nor earth-ruler, save their rab'bahs. And
they dwelt in communities and families of tens and twenties and
hundreds, holding all things in common. But in marriage, they were
monagamic; neither would they have more than one suit of clothes each;
and they lived on fruit and herbs only; nor ate they fish nor flesh of
anything that had ever breathed the breath of life. And they bathed
every morning at sunrise, and worshipped before the altar of Jehovih,
doing, in all things, after the manner of the ancient Faithists. By
virtue of the angel hosts, who were with them, did they these things.
And they held communion with the angels of heaven, every night before
going to sleep.
- (God's Book of Eskra 42:8-14) And Illaes and his angel hosts made the camps of
the Es'eans their dwelling places, watching over these few Israelites,
day and night for hundreds of years. Yea, without leaving them, these
faithful angels guarded them from all the warring hosts of angels,
belonging to the armies of Baal and Ashtaroth, and to the Triune God,
Looeamong, and his hosts.
9. And, though the Es'eans lived in great purity of body and soul, yet
they were evilly slandered by the world's people around about them on
10. But Jehovih prospered the seed of the Es'eans, in holiness and
love, for many generations.
11. Then came Gafonaya, chief of the loo'is, according to the command
of God, to raise up an heir to the Voice of Jehovih. And, in four
generations more, an heir was born, and named, Joshu, and he was the
child of Joseph and his wife, Mara, devout worshippers of Jehovih, who
stood aloof from all other people, save the Es'eans.
12. And, because of the extreme youth of Mara, the child was of
doubtful sex, whereupon the rab'bahs said, the child was an iesu,
13. The time of the birth of the child, was three days after the
descent of a heavenly ship from the throne of God. And many of the
Es'eans looked up and beheld the star, and they felt the cold wind of
the higher heavens fall upon the place and around about the tent,
where the child was born. And they said, one to another: Jehovih,
14. Gafonaya, the chief angel of the loo'is, knew beforehand what the
birth would be, and he sent out around about the Es'ean encampments
extra guardian angels; and these notified the descending hosts of
heaven of what was near at hand.
- (God's Book of Eskra 16:42-46) For Israel hath fallen from
communities, and hath taken to kings, after the manner of the heathen
and idolater. Her people are divided and broken up, and many of them
have become worshipers of the false Gods, Baal and Ashtaroth.
41. Yea, they are forgetful of my commandment of peace and love, and
have taken to war and to earthly aggrandizement.
42. And thou shalt take with thee ten thousand angels of exalted
grades, and go down to the earth, to the habitations of the
Israelites; and, by inspiration, thou and thy hosts shall select and
inspire such of the Israelites as are within reach of inspiration, and
thou shalt take them away from all other of their people, and from the
heathen and idolatrous tribes, that are around about them.
43. And thou and thy hosts shall abide with these mortals hundreds of
years; re-establishing them in peace and non-resistance, after the
manner of the doctrines in the es'sean worlds. And thou shalt call
them, Es'seans, that they may be distinguished from all other peoples.
44. Nu-ghan said: Thy decree is most just, O Moses, and I know of a
truth thy words are Jehovih's. I pray thee, how long shall this labor
be for me and my hosts?
45. Moses said: Some hundreds of years! Until thou hast raised a light
sufficient unto Jehovih, that peace and love and the doctrine of good
for evil be again re-established from the blood of the Israelites,
even as by the blood of the lamb, I delivered Jehovih's people out of
46. And when thou hast perfected the generations of the Es'seans, thou
shalt have sent to thee from the throne of God certain loo'is, and
they will labor with thee until an Israelite is born into the mortal
world capable of the Father's Voice.
- (God's Book of Eskra 44:29-31) For three years, Joshu traveled amongst the
Israelites, preaching, and restoring the ancient doctrines.
30. And there were gathered in groups, of tens and twenties and
fifties, more than two thousand Israelites, of the ancient Order of
Moses, who became steadfast followers of the teachings of Joshu.
31. But, because of persecution, by the apostate Jews, they kept
themselves aloof from the world, having signs and pass-words, whereby
they knew one another.
- (God's Book of Eskra 44:33-40) And
they proved them by commanding them to eat flesh, even swine's flesh,
the which, if they refused, was testimony sufficient before the laws,
to convict them of being enemies against the Gods.
34. So, they were scourged, and put to death, whenever found.
35. Now, it came to pass, that Joshu went into Jerusalem to preach,
and in not many days thereafter, he was accused of preaching Jehovih.
36. And he was arrested, and whilst being carried to prison, he said:
37. Ye are hypocrites and blasphemers! Ye practice none of the
commandments, but all the evils of satan.
38. Behold, the temple shall be rent in twain, and ye shall become
vagabonds on the earth.
39. At that, the multitude cast stones upon him, and killed him!
40. And Jehovih sent a chariot of fire, and bore his soul to Paradise.
(Book of Aph 9:3) And to my marshals, messengers and asaphs: Hear ye
the word of your God, which is that ye proceed throughout atmospherea,
selecting and appropriating all suitable places for the spirits of the
dead; and that ye apportion builders and workmen, and erect factories,
and schools, and hospitals, and nurseries, and all other suitable
places, adapted to receiving those of the first resurrection, as is
done in all atmospherean heavens, and all who are thus received shall
be called es'yans for the first five years; but after that they shall
be called es'seans, signifying having separated from corporeal desire,
being full residents of the es world. But those who will not become
es'seans, being the spirits of druk-mortals and hard bound to the
earth, shall be called druj, signifying wandering spirits of darkness
and of evil; and those who engraft themselves on mortals shall be
called fetals, signifying sucklings, and these names shall continue in
heaven and on earth to the end of the world.