- (The Lords' First Book 1:32-40) And I,
the Lord, called unto my chosen, who were persecuted and hidden away
in the valleys and mountains, even on the tops of mountains.
33. And I said unto them: Because ye have kept my commandments, come
forth and hear ye the word of the Lord your God. And they came forth
from their hiding places, thousands and thousands of them. And I sent
my angels unto them, saying:
34. Say ye unto my chosen: This is the word of the Lord your God: Ye
have found favor in my sight, for ye alone of all that is on the earth
have kept my commandments; and ye have seen righteousness in the seed
of your generations.
35. Go to, therefore, and build ships sufficient unto my chosen, and
get ye within, where none can pursue or destroy.
36. For behold, I will bring a flood of waters upon the earth, even
above the highest mountains; for I will destroy the corruption
thereof, and purge it of all uncleanness.
37. Take ye, therefore, of all food that is good to eat, and gather it
into the ships; for the flood shall remain a hundred and fifty days;
and ye shall not come forth and find wherewith to eat.
38. And the angels of the Lord went to the Faithists in God and
inspired them to build ships, both in the valleys and on the
mountains; for two whole years builded they them, and then they were
39. And the angels of heaven numbered the ships, and there were of
them one hundred and thirty-eight. And the ships stood on the
mountains and in valleys; nowhere near the waters stood one of all the
ships that had been built.
40. And the earth stood in the arc of Noe in the firmament of heaven,
in the place and grade of six hundred in the a'ji'an roads,
twenty-four thousand years before kosmon.
- (The Lords' First Book 1:23-32) Thus was my word
perverted by man, and the little light which was not lost, man tried
to obscure. Nevertheless, man multiplied and inhabited the earth over,
building cities and nations and prospering in certain seasons in all
things earthly. But as I came to the earth to develop the soul of man
chiefly, and for his own ultimate happiness in the etherean worlds, I
labored not with such as heeded me not, but suffered them to go on in
their own conceit; and they became divided against one another, and
war and pestilence and divers diseases came upon mortals, resulting in
their further downfall.
24. And the spirits of those that denied me on earth, still denied me
in heaven; and in their stubbornness and conceit continued to dwell
with man on the earth. So that in the course of time the world was
overrun by spirits of darkness, who knew not heaven. And it came to
pass that my enemies slew my chosen on all hands.
25. In four great divisions of the earth, in Vohu, in Jud, in Thouri
and in Dis (see Sethantes, chapter II, v.28) they left not one alive
of the I'hin race. In Wagga (Pan) had I a remnant; and they were
scattered far and near, and in separate places hiding away from their
26. I had said unto them: Every living thing that groweth up out the
ground shall be food for you; but of everything wherein is the breath
of life, which is of blood and spirit, ye shall not eat. Who so
sheddeth blood, wherein is life, by himself inviteth his own blood and
spirit to the spoil. In likeness of God was man made heir of the earth
and all things thereon.
27. Be ye fruitful and multiply; bring forth abundantly in remembrance
of the Lord God of heaven and earth.
28. And I gave the circumcision as a measure of the boundary of my
29. But there were giants (druks) in those days and in time after
that; and my chosen came unto them, and they bare children to them
also. And their flesh became corrupt, so that vermin inhabited them
from the time of their birth to the time of death. And they became
rotten in the head with catarrh; and in the throat with ulcers and
running sores; and in the lungs and joints with the poison of death.
And their offspring that was born unto them came forth afflicted with
the sins of their fathers and mothers, to linger in misery or to die
30. And they thus peopled heaven with untimely births and with spirits
of darkness, who, in return, came back and re-afflicted mortals.
31. And I said: I will destroy man from the face of the earth; for the
flesh of man is corrupt, for by the eating of flesh and unwise
cohabitation hath he corrupted his race upon the earth.
32. And I, the Lord, called unto my chosen, who were persecuted and
hidden away in the valleys and mountains, even on the tops of
- (The Lords' First Book 1:41-48) And the Lord commanded the chosen to go into the ships; and they
went in; and in the same day the gates of heaven and earth were
42. And the earth rocked to and fro, as a ship at sea; and the rains
fell in torrents; and loud thunderings came up from beneath the floor
of the world. And the sea came up on the land; first upon the valleys
and then upon the mountains; so that the ships floated on the waters.
43. But the land was swallowed up, valleys and mountains, and all the
living perished, save the I'hins, who floated off in the ships.
44. And the Lord said: I numbered them that were saved, and there were
twelve thousand four hundred and twenty; and these were all that
remained of the first race of man that walked on two feet.
45. Behold, I will carry them to all the divisions of the earth, and
people it anew with the seed of my chosen.
46. And Jehovih blew His breath upon the ships of His sons and
daughters; blew them about upon the ocean; blew them to the east and
west and north and south.
47. By the will of God were the ships congregated into four fleets;
thirty-four ships into each fleet, save two ships which were carried
in a fleet to themselves.
48. The Lord said: I will name the fleets of my chosen, and their
names shall be everlasting on the earth. And the Lord named them
Guatama, Shem, Jaffeth, Ham and Yista.
- (The Lords' First Book 1:52-61) And in one hundred
and fifty days from the beginning of the flood, the ships were brought
into their respective places; as the Lord designed them, so landed
they in the different countries of the world.
53. The fleet named Guatama was carried to the eastward, and the
country whither it landed was also called Guatama. The Lord said: From
this place shall my chosen spread out north and south. But they shall
not inhabit the lands to the east or west as far as the sea; for they
shall be testimony in time to come of this landing place from the
continent of Pan.
54. God said: Suffer my people to bestow names to the places whither I
lead them; for these names shall show in the kosmon era the work of my
hand done in this day.
55. The fleet of two ships carried to the north was named Yista, which
in the Wagga tongue was Zha'Pan, which is the same country that is to
this day called Japan, signifying relict of the continent of Pan, for
it lay to the north, where the land was cleaved in twain.
56. And the Lord said to them: Behold, eight Hi'dan shall come and ye
shall be as a key to unlock the labors of heaven; for of all people ye
shall be reckoned the oldest in the world. And until I come and unlock
the sea, ye shall remain an exclusive people from all tribes and
57. Preserve ye, therefore, the names of my rites and ceremonies, and
especially the names of land and water, and the firmament above, and
the ships that plow the water, and all sounds whatever that man maketh
in the throat and without the tongue and lips; for in the time of my
glory on the earth ye shall also be glorified. Preserve ye also peace
and righteousness and industry, for ye shall be a testimony in the
later time of the presence of my hand and of the Great Spirit also.
Thus was settled Japan, and it continueth to this day.
58. The fleet named Jaffeth was driven to the westward and north, and
the country was called Jaffeth for thousands of years thereafter, and
is the same as is called Chine'ya to this day.
59. The fleet named Shem landed to the south, and the country was
called Shem for thousands of years afterward, and is the same as is
called Vindyu (India) to this day.
60. The fleet named Ham landed south west, and the country was called
the land of Ham for thousands of years, and is the same as is called
Egypt and Africa to this day.
61. God said: Behold, my chosen shall manifest many signs and words
common to one another in these different divisions of the earth.