- (Book of Judgement 34:10-11) As, for example, the offspring of
inharmonious parents, or of parents wrapt up in selfishness, are lower
in grade than their predecessors, even so do the subjects of a king
decline in grade in proportion to the prevention of liberty and the
neglect of general instruction.
11. Judgment is rendered against government wherein it provideth not
liberty to the people, and neglecteth providing means for the
development of the talents created with all.
- (Book of Ouranothen 2:7-12) Nevertheless many cut themselves off by denying Him and by not obeying
8. And they bring darkness and misery upon themselves; and they cry
out: Where is the justice of God, that He afflicteth me? or why cometh
He not to those that are in distress?
9. And when they are in darkness, they marry and bring forth in
darkness and with pre-disposition to misery and death;
10. For which reason it was said of old that the sins of a man are
visited on the third and fourth generations of those that come after.
11. And then cryeth out the infidel: Behold the misery of the
creatures of God!
12. But I say unto you, all these things were revealed long since, and
ye are the testimonies of those that deny the wisdom and glory of
Jehovih, your God.
- (God's Book of Eskra 50:30-33) Now, after the fall of the great
empire, Egupt, her people migrated westward, hundreds of thousands of
them, and they settled in western Uropa, where these people married
with the aborigines. Their offspring were called Druids, Picts, Gales
(Gaelic), Wales (Welsh), Galls (Gauls), and Yohans (Johns), all of
which are Eguptian names, preserved to this day.
31. Now, when the Faithists were moved by the inspiration of God to
have no more kings, and to flee away from the Kriste'yan warriors,
they came amongst the people above mentioned. (The apostate Faithists
married with them, and their offspring were the forefathers of those
now called, French, German, Russian and English.)
32. God, Son of Jehovih, had said: Suffer the apostates to so marry,
for here will I find a way to raise up disbelievers in the false
Kriste; and they shall ultimately become believers in Jehovih only.
33. For, inasmuch as I have suffered them to become scattered, so will
I appropriate them as seed to quicken all the races of men to
comprehend the All One.