- (God's Book of Eskra 4:3) And all the heavenly places of the
earth, the atmospherean heavens, which travel with the earth around
the sun, I named, hada, the intermediate world, the lower
heaven. Through which none can pass to the etherean heaven till purged
of self, and made spotless, pure and strong in spirit.
- (Book of Osiris 6:13-18) And now, touching the law of the
resurrection, remember ye, this is the same in all the created worlds;
which is, that the spirit of man groweth by giving away of whatsoever
the spirit hath to give. If ye have great learning, and ye give of it,
then shall more learning be added unto you; if ye have goodness of
heart, and gentle words, then, by giving this away, more shall be
added unto you; if ye have craft in inventions or mechanics, and ye
bestow of these talents unto others, then will more be added unto you.
As the corporean man accumulateth corporeal things by not giving them
away, not so accumulateth the spirit of any man.
14. For he who locketh up the light of the Father that is in him,
cannot obtain more light; he who locketh up goodness of heart, cannot
obtain strength of spirit. And without strength of spirit, no man can
attain to the third resurrection. But, that men may learn to obtain
strength of spirit, the second resurrection has been established in
atmospherea belonging to all the habitable corporeal worlds.
15. The chief delight of man shall be, therefore, to find some way to
impart his spiritual talents and strength, and to the greatest
possible number of people. Think not that preaching to the ignorant is
sufficient; but ye shall take hold with your own hands and show them
how to accomplish. Yet not labor alone; for some are so created that
ye cannot inspire them without rites and ceremonies and music.
16. Nor shall a man, after having taught and raised up a few, say:
Behold, what a good work I have done! But as long as he findeth a man,
or woman, or child, who lacketh in anything, he shall feel to say:
Alas, what I have done is as nothing in the resurrection of my
17. For the rule holdeth for all men alike, to desire exaltation, and
everlasting liberty, and unlimited power; and unless ye are prepared
to give even these unto others, then ye cannot attain them yourselves.
Neither is it possible for man to turn away from responsibility; to
whom the Father hath given, from him the Father requireth. Ye have had
your kingdoms. Yea, and boasted of them. Your boasts have ascended to
etherea. Will ye go thither and be asked: Where is thy kingdom? Shall
it be said ye shirked from the care of them the Father gave into your
18. Bethink ye, O brothers! When the conscience of man turneth inward,
there is still darkness slumbering in his soul. The etherean lights
will burn him. He whose conscience no longer burned inward, becometh
himself a brilliant flame of light. Through him Jehovih speaketh.
- (Book of Ah'shong 8:4-5) And it so came to pass through the Lords
and the ashars, that is, the guardian spirits with mortals, that the
name, Yeshuah, was established on the earth. God said: In the time of
kosmon, men shall say: Whence came the name of heavenly things? But
Yeshuah shall lie hid away, and Jehovih will in that day stretch forth
His hand and disclose all.
5. But mortals were thick in tongue, and could not say Yeshuah, and
they said I.E.Su; hence came the name of many men, Iesu, signifying,
without evil, which is the ultimate salvation of the soul.
(Book of Saphah Se'moin: 34) I'su (Panic). Ie Su, a young child
that has not sinned. The true cross within Eloih. I'e'su (Aham). Child
prophet (Aham). Ye'loo (Kii). My I'su shall have no flesh desires. His
love knoweth all men and women alike. Gee'soo'gan (Chine). Iesu, one
who is born sexless. (Book of the Arc of Bon 2:5-7) God said: Behold,
man shall not only learn to bring forth seedless fruits in his garden,
but also learn that all flesh tendeth in the same direction, toward
6. And as man draweth nearer and nearer to the light of Jehovih, so
doth his race become less prolific. And when man attaineth to be one
with the All Light, behold he is iesu also.
7. God said: By diet and by fasting, iesu can be attained, even by
many who have it not. But the natural born iesu standeth more to the
way of Jehovih.
- (Book of Sethantes 14:2-3) Now is the beginning of the second
resurrection. Even as the corporean putteth off the corporeal body,
and is born a spirit, becoming the first resurrection, so are ye,
putting away individual self and becoming an organic community, the
beginning of the second resurrection.
3. As they of the first are for individual self, so have I bound them
close on the face of the earth; as they survived on the earth on
corporeal food, so have I made them to survive in the lowest heaven on
atmospherean food. As Moeb hath risen above these conditions, so will
I exalt the foundations of the house of Moeb higher up from the earth
than Hored, and Moeb shall be the lower house of My kingdom.
- (Book of Judgment 16:3-10) It hath been said of old: Thou
canst not serve both, God and self. And many go about preaching this,
but they themselves, labor for self every day.
4. To serve thy God, is to work for others, especially the sick and
helpless, and not for thyself. Thy prayers and confessions to me are
but the waste of thy breath.
5. There be such as preach for money, and withal are graduated from
the colleges and called, learned priests; but they have not yet
learned not to serve mammon, save in words.
6. I say unto thee, that a poor man, who can not read a line, that
goeth into the house of the afflicted, giving what little he hath,
and, with a willing heart, cleaneth the floor and garments of the
bed-ridden, is more learned in my kingdoms than are these graduated
7. The word, labor, or work, is easily understood.
8. Suffer not thyself to be deceived by them whose trade is preaching
and praying. They profess to be laboring for the spiritual man; and,
according to the number of their converts, who are also taught words
and prayers and confessions, instead of works, so are they called,
great workers unto the Lord.
9. But I say unto thee, all these are but the subterfuges of satan
(self), to palm off words for works.
10. All such preachers and priests and converts are still tarrying in
the mire of grade one.