- (Book of Saphah: Tablet of Biene 1) A'su (Panic). A
man in aboriginal state; before he used words; before he congregated.
A very young child; one that knows no word of expression. The race of
man in its first age, as applied to Corpor (the earth). A'su, the
first habitable age. A circle with a central point. According to the
place of A'su on the tablets so shall the interpreters understand. (Poit.)
- (First Book of the First Lords 2:1-2) The time of the habitation
of Asu was eight thousand years; and they survived two thousand years
after the time of the birth of the I'hins, which is to say: Asu dwelt
on the earth six thousand years, and then conceived of the chosen of
God; and after that survived yet two thousand years.
2. And Asu (Adam) disappeared off the face of the earth.
- (The Lords' First Book 1:20) And the Faithists were also called
the chosen people, because they chose God, who is Lord over corpor;
but the Cainites, the druks, were classed as enemies of the Lord,
because they sacrificed by means of war and death that which Jehovih
made alive. And these two peoples have lived on the earth from the
first, and even to this day.
- (First Book of the First Lords 1:13) And he strayed out of
the garden of paradise and began to dwell with the asu'ans (Adams),
and there was born into the world a new race called Druk (Cain), and
they had not the light of the Father in them, neither could they be
inspired with shame, nor of heavenly things. (Book of Divinity 11:13) "The second race, equally ancient, was the
druks, the barbarian hordes, incapable of inspiration, save for their
stomachs' sake. And though they were told a thousand times: Behold, ye
have a spiritual body! they understood not, cared not, and forgot it a
moment after" (See Book of Lika Chapter
21). ( Book of Cpenta-armij 10:6) To record the number of I'hins still
inhabiting the earth; the number of pure I'huans, who worshipped only
one Great Spirit; the druk order, who always have idols or saviors,
and are given to war.
- (Book of Saphah: Se'moin 7) Druh or druk or drug, that that
leadeth to destruction; the four dark corners of the world,
north-east, south-east, north-west and south-west. The temple is
sacred to the south and north and east and west. The serpents and
devouring beasts come to the arena from druh (Panic) cross-purpose,
evil purpose; cruv (Vede), a serpent-like evil, druhk, evil spirit, (Vede),
druj, evil destroyer (Poit), druja, sign of death (Channic),
cross-bones; danger from unseen spirits, an X, ex or drux. Ug or ugh
(Algonquin), ugly (English), at crosses, angular. The place of the
evil Gods in the ceremonies. The four quarters of the world are good;
but the four corners are evil. (Book of Saphah: Se'moin 11) Earth evils. Poisons, plagues. Rosh (Fonece),
snake poison. Poison lurketh on the earth. Ruks (Algonquin and Kii).
Ruts, the time of females (Ebra). When the signs are down, be ye
patient. Usk, the outer covering is evil. Husk (English). All flesh is
druk (evil). Hoey'e (Chine).
- The Lords' Fifth Book.
- (Book of Osiris 1:11-12) O Osire, Jehovih's Son, and ye Gods and Goddesses, as the All Light gave
Voice to our far-seeing God of Lowtsin, so stand I here to corroborate, in Jehovih's name. The day of sweet
persuasion to the earth-born, and their countless angels down in darkness, is done. Lo, the race, the Ghans,
planned by Jehovih from the foundation of the world, now standeth triumphant on the earth. As Jehovih led
the I'hins in paths fortuitous, by gentle words and love, but left them not strong before the warring
elements, so hath He created upon the earth the masters who shall subdue it, to the triumph of Gods.
12. Not like lambs are the Ghans, but lions untamed, born conquerers, with seed to learn and reason toward all
things, faith in mastery, but not faith in Jehovih. As a man having two sons, the one low-strung and
passionless, the other in ceaseless mischief and desire for havoc, because of the fullness within, so stand
the twain, the I'hins and the Ghans, on the earth. And when they die, and enter heaven, the first, the
I'hins, go like lambs, as they are directed; but the second, the Ghans, still full of inherent stubbornness
and self-will, unheed the God and Lords, and mock at them. Back to the earth these well-formed and stately
souls come, and set up heavenly kingdoms of their own, in darkness, and fain pursue with most relentless
zeal their former enemies.
- (The Lords' Third Book 3:22-23) Then the Lord sent I'hin priests to
circumcise the new race, the Ghan. And he commanded the Ghans to marry amongst themselves, promising to give
all the world into their keeping.
23. And the Ghans began to wear clothes, after the manner of the I'hins; and the latter gave them rites and ceremonies, and taught them how to pray and dance before Jehovih.
- (The Lords' Fourth Book 4:5-6) But the Lord your God created the new race, the Ghans, capable of an
6. And he gave unto them the same commandments, to preserve their seed from the races beneath them, lest they
go down in darkness also.
(The Lords' Fourth Book 4:10-14 (cont.)) In which matter, behold, I have left many nations and peoples before you
to this day, who are on the downward road. And ye have corporeal records before you, showing you that in
times past, the same countries were inhabited by a higher race.
11. For thus Jehovih created man, to go as readily down the mountain as up it.
12. Behold, all resurrection cometh from above; all aspiration cometh from the Lord and his angels. For man,
being in the flesh, goeth rather to the desires of the flesh than to the spirit.
13. As the light of the sun causeth sleep to pass away, so doth the light of Jehovih, through His Gods and
Lords and angels, cause the soul of men to awake to the possibilities of everlasting life in the exalted
14. This also have I, thy Lord, proven in the world: that they who fall from the light of the Father, lose
their symmetry and beauty of proportions.
- (Book of Osiris 11:19-21) For I am not laying the foundation for spiritual knowledge on earth; that
must come after. For as Jehovih first gave to man a corporeal life, and then a spiritual life, so am I
laying a foundation for a new race (the Ghans) on the earth. For from their kin shall spring the heirs of
kosmon, who shall embrace both corporeal and spiritual knowledge.
20. But these shall rise in corporeal knowledge, and go down in it, suffering death in that which I now rain on the earth.
21. Ye shall teach them in truth; but they will in after generations contort your teachings into corporeal
worship, prostrating themselves before the sun, and moon, and stars, going down in disbelief in not only the
spiritual life, but in the Great Spirit, and His Gods and Lords.
- (Book of Jehovih 6:14-18) There alighted upon
the new earth millions of angels from heaven; but many of them had
never fulfilled a corporeal life, having died in infancy, and these
angels comprehended not procreation nor corporeal life.
15. And I said, go and deliver Asu from darkness, for he shall also
rise in spirit to inherit my etherean worlds.
16. And now was the earth in the latter days of se'mu, and the
angels could readily take on corporeal bodies for themselves; out of
the elements of the earth clothed they themselves, by force of their
wills, with flesh and bones. By the side of the Asuans took they on
17. And I said: Go ye forth and partake of all that is on the earth;
but partake ye not of the tree of life, lest in that labor ye become
procreators and as if dead to the heavens whence ye came.
18. But those who had never learned corporeal things, being
imperfect in wisdom, comprehended not Jehovih's words, and they
dwelt with the Asuans, and were tempted, and partook of the fruit of
the tree of life; and lo and behold they saw their own nakedness.
And there was born of the first race (Asu) a new race called man;
and Jehovih took the earth out of the travail of se'mu and the
angels gave up their corporeal bodies.
- (Book of Divinity 11:13) These, then, were the
divisions of mortals on earth at this time: First, the I'hins, who
were the original Faithists. And they were capable of prophecies and
miracles to such an extent that all other people called them the
sacred people. Neither did the great warriors of other nations and
peoples molest them. The I'hins lived secluded and separate from all
other people. Nevertheless, they were the seed of everlasting life
on the earth, and the foundation for raising up prophets and seers
unto other peoples. Even as the mother of Zarathustra was of the
I'hins, so was it with all men and women born into the world with
su'is and sar'gis. For being near Jehovih, they had faith in Him,
and Him only. The second race, equally ancient, was the druks, the
barbarian hordes, incapable of inspiration, save for their stomachs'
sake. And though they were told a thousand times: Behold, ye have a
spiritual body! they understood not, cared not, and forgot it a
moment after. And though it were said to them: Behold, there is a
Great Spirit! they heard it not, nor understood, nor heeded the
words. The third race was the I'huans, born betwixt the I'hins and
the druks. To this race, in its early days, a commandment was given
by God not to marry with the druks, and they had maintained that law
amongst themselves by the sign of circumcision. This, then, was the
first beginning of persecution against Faithists in Jehovih.
- (First Book of the First Lords 3:23-25) And again the Lord
brought the I'hins together in lodges and cities, and he said unto
them: Henceforth ye shall live upon the earth as an example of
righteousness. And your brethren who have mingled with the tribes of
darkness shall no longer molest you, but be your defenders and
24. And there began to be a new tribe on the earth; and they were
called I'huans, because they were half-breeds, betwixt the druks and
I'hins. The I'huans were red like copper; and they were taller and
stronger than any other people in all the world. And the Lord
commanded the I'huans, saying:
25. Protect ye the I'hins, the little people, white and yellow; call
them THE SACRED PEOPLE. For ye are of them, and ye are also of the
Lord your God. And it was so.
- (The Lords' Fourth Book 4:3-4) For the I'huans,
even before the flood, were in the first place born capable of
everlasting life. But they mixed with the druks until the seed of
the spirit of eternal life became exhausted, and they brought forth
heirs incapable of self-sustenance in heaven. Hence it was said of
them: They went down in darkness.
4. Now after awhile a new race of I'huans was brought forth, and
they were at first capable of All Light and of everlasting life. But
they also kept not the commandments of the Lord; but also mixed with
the druks (the ground people), and they descended rapidly on the
road of everlasting death (as a race).
(The Lords' Third Book 1:17-18) My
chosen have shapely legs and arms, and feet and hands; and their
hair groweth long and straight, white and yellow.
18. The Lord said: Because the I'huan is of all shapes and sizes;
and of all grades and judgment, even down to the ignorance of a
beast, behold, he is bringing forth heirs of darkness.
- (Book of Wars Against Jehovih 21:11) Of such like,
then, were the people over whom De'yus, named Lord God, had set his thousand millions, to subdue them for
his own glory. And thus it came to pass, Jehovih spake in Craoshivi, saying: The time shall come when angels
and mortals shall know of a truth that the Lord God is a false God and a vain-glorious usurper. For I will
leave one race of I'huans on the earth, in Guatama, even till the era of kosmon. And men and angels shall
see and understand that man of himself never inventeth a God in figure of a man born of woman. And that only
through the inspiration of My enemies, who build kingdoms in hada for their own glory, hath any people ever
fallen from My estate to worship a God in image of man.
(Book of Wars Against Jehovih 21:3-4) And oft these traveling hunters dwelt with the sacred little people in the wilderness, the I'hins, whom
Jehovih had taught to charm even the great serpents and savage lions and tigers to be their friends and
worshippers. And herefrom sprang a people called Listians, who, living mostly in the forests, went naked, to
whom the I'hins taught the secret of CHARMING AND SACRED HAND POWER, who worshipped Jehovih, owning no man
nor God as master, for which the Great Spirit named them SHEPHERD KINGS, for they ruled over flocks of
goats, which supplied them with milk, and butter, and cheese, and wool for cloth for crotch-clothes, the
only covering they wore.
4. These Shepherd Kings, the Listians, lived in peace, wandering about, making trinkets, which they oft
exchanged with the inhabitants of cities and the agricultural regions. One-fourth of the people of Parsi'e
were Listians, who were well guarded by Jehovih's angels. And these were such as De'yus meant to obsess for
future use in terrible wars, but the other three-fourths lived in the fertile regions of Parsi'e, the lands
of which were rich in yielding ample harvests...
(The Lords' Third Book 1:28-29) And in that same time the Lord caused his chosen to
display the mold of their thighs, and their short shapely arms. And the I'huans tempted them, contrary to
law. So, it came to pass, that the I'huan women boasted of their conquests, bringing forth heirs of more
29. Now, in course of time, these heirs grew to be men and women; and, behold, they had the gift of
prophecy, and of seeing visions and of hearing the voice of the angels of heaven. And they were called
Ongwee-ghan, signifying, good shaped men.
(The Lords' Third Book 2:2-6) The Ongwees came suddenly into the world; came in the
north and south and east and west; came by thousands and thousands. And they had long hair, black and
coarse; but their skin was brown, copper-colored; and their arms were short, like the I'hins. Very proud
were the Ongwees, they would not mix with the I'huans; and they dared not mix with the sacred people,
because of the commandment of the Lord.
3. So, the Ongwee-ghan became a new race in the world, having all the symmetry of the I'hin, and the
savageness of the I'huans. And, being feeders on flesh and fish, fell under the dominion of angels of the
lower heaven, and they rejected the Lord God.
4. The Lord said: Even this will I appropriate for their own salvation in time to come.
5. So the Lord commanded the I'hins to give to the Ongwees laws, rites and ceremonies; and these things were
done as commanded.
6. Then came the angels of the lower heaven, teaching the Ongwees the secret of making eunuchs of their
enemies, the I'huans with the long arms; teaching them how to make spears and bows with arrows, and darts
and fishing-hooks and nets; teaching them how to make fire by striking flint stones; teaching them how to
cook flesh and fish to make them more palatable. And this was the first cooked food for man since the days
of the flood.
- (First Book of the First Lords 2:5-9) Now, because the druks had not previously obeyed the Lord, but went and dwelt with the asu'ans, there was a
half-breed race born on the earth, called Yak, signifying ground people; and they burrowed in the ground
like beasts of the forest. And the Yaks did not walk wholly upright, but also went on all fours.
6. God said: Because the Yaks cannot be taught the crime of incest, behold they shall not dwell forever on
the earth. So also shall it be with the druks, save wherein they cohabit with the I'hins, whose seed is born
unto everlasting life. But with the druks, and their heirs that spring from the Yaks, there shall be an end,
both in this world and the next.
7. And the arms of the Yaks were long, and their backs were stooped and curved. And the Lord said: Because
they are the fruit of incest, and not capable of speech, nor of eternal life in heaven, the I'hins shall
make servants of them.
8. And that they may not tempt my chosen to bring forth fruit unto destruction, they shall be neutralized in
my sight. And the angels of God taught the I'hins to make eunuchs of the Yaks; of the males and females made
the I'hins eunuchs of the Yaks, and took them for servants.
9. And the Lord said: The Yaks shall serve the I'hins, and build and sow and reap for them. And it was so.