- (God's Book of Eskra 41:28-33) So, Looeamong falsely assumed to be
God, the Lord of heaven and earth.
29. He said to Thoth: Go tell mortals I am the same, who wrought
wonders for the Israelites. And, forsooth, the Israelites will fight
30. Thoth did this. And furthermore Looeamong inspired one, Ezra, to
gather all the records he could, to be proof of his labors for the
31. To accomplish this, Thoth employed seven hundred thousand angels,
to be with Ezra and the numerous scribes whom Ezra employed. And by
their inspiration were the books of the Ezra Bible written and
compiled, according to the commandments of Looeamong. And there were
thus collected seventy-two books, and they were put on file in the
king's library in Jerusalem, after the manner in which the ancients
preserved important records of events, and these books were named by
Ezra, The Holy Library (Holy Bible), of which number fifty-four remain
to this day.
32. But, of all these, not one book was inspired of Jehovih, or His
Son, God of heaven and earth. Nevertheless, there are many things
within them, that were of Jehovih and His angels. Howbeit, though they
were put on record by men, and interpreted by men.
33. Looeamong, in these things sinneth not against Jehovih, for he did
not cause his own name, Looeamong, to be made worshipful.
- (God's Book of Eskra 48:20-25) And now, that Looeamong's angels had an anchorage on earth,
they were in all respects the equals of angels of the pagan Gods. So
that, whilst Hatuas was victorious on earth, Gabriel, otherwise Thoth,
was victorious in heaven.
21. And it came to pass in not many years, that Looeamong, through
Gabriel, captured Baal and all the false Gods in all the regions far
and near. And Gabriel took, along with the captured Gods, seven
million and six hundred thousand warring angels, and carried them
altogether to Makavishtu, in hada, and cast them into hell, where
there were already more than ten millions who were in chaos and
22. And Gabriel had the place walled around with fire and noxious
gases, so that none could escape.
23. Such was the end of the earthly dominion of Baal, who had ruled
over mortals for evil, for upward of three thousand years. And, in
fact, it was the final termination of the earthly Gods that ruled over
mortals through oracles and pagan practices.
24. The earth was now clear of evil Gods, whose chief labor had been
for thousands of years to capture the spirits of the recent dead, and
make slaves of them for the glory of the hadan kingdoms.
25. Thus had Looeamong done a good service; for the earth and lower
heavens had now nothing to suffer from any Gods, save the Triunes.
- (God's Book of Eskra 49:6-18) Now, for upward of a thousand years, the angel warrior,
Gabriel, alias Thoth, had been to Looeamong his most faithful sub-God.
7. And Looeamong had promised Gabriel that, when he overthrew Baal,
and cast him in hell, he would give to Gabriel a great heavenly
kingdom, with an earthly base.
8. Accordingly, Gabriel applied for Jerusalem (his station), and for
the heavens thereunto, and for one thousand million slaves.
9. But Looeamong postponed the matter from time to time, for more than
six hundred years.
10. Thoth, alias Gabriel, then sent this message to Looeamong, to wit:
11. By virtue of mine own worth before the Gods of heaven, I greet
thee in peace and love. First, in remembrance of thy many promises to
me, in which thou hast kept no part thereof faithfully.
12. Second, that thou art not Kriste, which is All Knowledge, but a
usurper and pretender.
13. Third, that I made thee what thou art; and by mine own hand helped
thee to cast out Baal and Ashtaroth, and all the Roman'yan and
Argos'yan Gods. Of which matters it is known in these three great
heavens, thou didst promise me for more than seven hundred years, to
give me a kingdom of a thousand million subjects.
14. And, fourth, since thou art safely raised up above all Gods within
these regions, thou hast affected to not know me. Yea, and in thy
great heavenly recreations and tournaments and receptions, thou hast
not commanded my presence, or in any way shown more remembrance of me
than as if I were an es'yan.
15. And, fifth, thou didst long promise me that, if thou shouldst
succeed in establishing a sub-kingdom on the earth, or in hada, near
the earth, thou wouldst hand the same over to me, to rank thee in all
things. But thou hast greedily kept both kingdoms to thyself, making
either place thy residence, according to the times and seasons most
propitious to thine own glory and ease.
16. And, lastly, that thou sacrificest the liberty of thy subjects,
making them thy laborers to embellish thy kingdom, and making them
little better than slaves, in forever parading in the ceremonies given
in thy applause.
17. These things have I often desired to speak to thee about; but thou
ever affectedst to be overrun with other matters, so as to put me off
from my opportunity. Whereupon I have prayed to the Holy Ghost, for
hundreds of years, to have my suit just and honorable and holy.
18. But I shall search no further. Hundreds of millions of thy highest
grades, who went down to the earth with me to fight thy battles, and
who know the justness of my cause, will, at a word from me, withdraw
from thy kingdom, and join me in an enterprise of my own.
19. I shall await patiently for thy reply.
- (God's Book of Eskra 49:20-26) But Gabriel received no reply to his message. And so, in
course of time, he called together ten thousand angel warriors, and
they assembled in a place called, Kalla-Hored, the place of seven
steps, in hada. Gabriel spake before them, saying:
21. Here will I establish my kingdom of heaven, and forever. I will
show this false Kriste, what I can do. Mark ye, the great power of a
God is to establish a good foothold on the earth. The natural increase
will soon populate a heavenly kingdom.
22. I will raise me up a prophet and seer of mine own on the earth,
and establish a new doctrine amongst mortals. Behold, I have a sword
that will cut to pieces Looeamong's kingdom on earth. For, listen! In
the old Eguptian libraries are books and tablets and manuscripts, that
will show the perversity of the Constantine bible.
23. Now, when I have established my prophet, I will cause mortal
legions of Arabin'yans to possess these libraries, especially
Alexandria's. And I will raise up mortal scholars, who shall establish
the truth of my prophet's doctrines, and the falsity of this false
Kriste's doctrines; and I will thus overturn his earthly kingdom, and
possess all these mortal regions myself, to be mine forever!
24. After that manner, the angel, Gabriel, boasted. And he made the
ten thousand his Holy Council, and from amongst them he appointed
marshals, captains, generals, heralds and officers in general. And
they built a throne in heaven unto Gabriel, and called it, the Throne
of Kalla-Hored; and he went and sat thereon, and then crowned himself,
Gabriel, God of Heaven and Earth.
25. And then he crowned ten Lords, to wit: Ateiniv, Le Chung, Tudol,
Raim, Hakaya, Wochorf, Yademis, Stu'born, Wolf and Gussak. And Gabriel
thereafter commenced the initiation of members to his kingdom. And
there thus acceded to his heavenly place upward of five hundred
thousand angels every day, and this continued until Kalla contained
more than eight hundred million angel subjects.
26. Of these, certain selections were made, according to grade, who
were appointed as officers over the rest; and immediately they were
put to work, building heavenly mansions, and constructing streets and
roads, and all things required in an exalted heaven, and in the
meantime Gabriel's palace and throne were extended and beautified
beyond description. (God's Book of Eskra 50:1-2) The Lord said: Gabriel raised
upon the earth one Mohammed, and inspired him through his angel hosts.
And the angels inspired Mohammed to go once every month in the year
into the cave of Hara; on which occasions, Gabriel came in person, and
talked with Mohammed, who had su'is in great perfection.
2. Twelve years in peace did Gabriel inspire mortals through Mohammed.
But, at the end of thirteen years, Mohammed attained to sufficient
strength to draw the sword for Gabriel's doctrines. And Gabriel,
through inspiration, caused the Mohammedans to commemorate this as the
beginning of his kingdoms on earth. And they, therefore, consecrated
the said period of time.
- (God's Book of Eskra 50:19-23) Mohammed, being under inspiration
of the God, Gabriel, and his angels, collected together thousands and
tens of thousands of warriors, and went forth to conquer. And the
angel hosts of Gabriel went forth with Mohammed's army, and inspired
them to such degree that they were without fear or hesitation. And
Gabriel's hosts of angels went into the armies that fought against
Mohammed, and inspired them with fear and cowardice and panic.
20. And it came to pass, that wherever Mohammed went, there was sure
victory, the like of which had not been for many centuries.
21. Now, Looeamong, the false Kriste, had previously destroyed, for
the most part, the Alexandrian library, having inspired a mortal
priest, Coatulius, to do the work.
22. And Looeamong, now perceiving the triumph of Mohammed, inspired
three hundred monks and priests to go throughout Heleste and
Arabin'ya, and destroy the ancient state records and libraries. And
they went thither, and accomplished the destruction.
23. Mohammed was shown this by Gabriel, and he used it as a battle-cry
for his soldiers.