(Book of Saphah Se'moin 58) Dan'ha (Panic). The etherea, the
highest place in ethereal worlds. Jehovih said: The sun I made as the
head of a serpent, and his phalanx made I as the body of a serpent;
thus made I the great corporeal serpent. To him gave I a circuit to
travel in, and I numbered his time a thousand tuos and seven aka and
four bi'jus, for the sun coil. On the circuit have I placed my A'ji
and my Ji'ay in many places, but my Dan'ha have I placed only in one
thousand six hundred places. (A cycle of time is about three thousand
years, sometimes more, sometimes less.) From Kosmon, the present time,
back to Moses and Capilya, alias Capella, three thousand four hundred
years; from Moses and Capilya to Brahma and Abraham, two thousand four
hundred years; from Brahma and Abraham to Zarathustra, three thousand
one hundred years; from Zarathustra to Osiris the first, three
thousand three hundred years; from Osiris to Thor, three thousand two
hundred years; from Thor to Apollo, two thousand eight hundred years;
from Apollo to Sue, three thousand two hundred years; from Sue to Aph,
three thousand six hundred years.
Dan'ya, the orbit of the solar phalanx (Gau). Dian'ya, the course of
the cosmical phalanx (Puit). The light of Dan'ga is my timekeeper (Vede).
Dh'a'yi, the light shining; the soul-fructifier (Pali). When Dang'hi
cometh, the All-men grow in spirit; when he is past, man whetteth the
sword and spear and entereth into blood. Deny Dang'hi and die in
stubbornness of heart. (Poit.) Dan'ya foldeth Corpor in his arms, but
yet man seeth not him. (Chine.) The chosen of the Great Spirit shall
maintain their blood through many Da'n'ga'has (Aribania). He was the
sign of light standing on two legs of light. He is My symbol, saith
(God's Book of Ben 10:7-9) To know the present; to
be up with the signs of the times, this it is, to see Jehovih's hand.
8. Make not a God of riches, nor of thy supposed sciences and
9. For in the time thou seest men doing these things, behold, that is
the time of a cyclic coil in the great beast.
- (God's Book of Ben 9:3-4) Kosmon said: Let the wise man and
the prophet consider the signs of the Almighty! Two extremes forerun
the change of the Gods and Saviors in heaven: These are, extreme
disbelief and extreme belief. The one denieth all Gods, and even the
person of the Creator; the other becometh a runner after the spirits
of the dead, consulting seers and oracles.
4. Esfoma said: These signs are my signs. When these come, behold, the
Almighty hath a new deliverance on hand.
- (The Lord's Third Book 3:10-11) Now have I come to thee in kosmon
to make plain the government of heaven upon the earth; and of thy God
and his angels upon the race of man. Behold, in the time of Apollo,
man in his present form was brought into being on the earth. The time
and season of the earth was in that day come unto that end. Even as in
this day thy Lord hath come to change man from a race of warriors to a
race of peace; for now is the time and the season of the earth
propitious to that end.
11. In the time of Apollo were the first prophets raised up from other
than the I'hin race. In that day, the I'huan, the flesh-eating man,
was first capable of hearing the voice of thy Lord understandingly.
And thy God commanded man to remember the God of harmony, symmetry and
music, and to build images of him in all the divisions of the earth.
- (The Lords' Fifth Book 6:1-8) God said: In the time of Osiris, thy Lord provided for the light and
knowledge, that had been with the I'hins, to be merged into the new
races, the Ghans and I'huans. By the Lord and his angels was such
2. Before this time, the I'hins could not inspire the barbarians to
make leather and cloth; nor could they inspire them to industries of
any kind in the way of virtue and peace.
3. The Lord provided unto the inhabitants of the earth, oracle houses,
wherein the Lord could speak face to face with mortals; through his
angels, chosen for this purpose, did the Lord thus teach mortals.
4. Persuading them to industries, and peace and righteousness, after
the manner of the I'hins.
5. Teaching them of the stars and sun and moon; showing them how to
find the times and seasons of the earth.
6. Inspiring them to observe the stars, and to name them, which names
are preserved to this day.
7. I have established landmarks, saith the Lord. What I do, man cannot
do. I lift the barbarian up; he giveth over his cruel practices by my
8. I call him to the observation of the stars, and he heedeth my
voice. (The Lords' Fifth Book 2:15-17) Learn to prophesy by the sun,
and by the moon and by the stars. They tell no lies.
16. The Lord then gave the signs of the zodiac (the horses, and cows,
and lions, and sheep, and birds [See tablets in Saphah]) that rule
upon the earth, and upon the winds of heaven, and on the heat and
cold, and the sun, and moon and stars, and spring and summer, and fall
and winter. But these things are here omitted in this book, because
they are known in mortal histories to this day.
17. The Lord saith in this day, the kosmon era: Behold, O man, in the
time of Osiris, I, the Lord, raised up many philosophers on the earth,
and inspired them not only to fulfill the legends of the ancients, but
also to write books of disputation, in order to turn man's mind away
from the consultation of familiar spirits. After this manner did I
inspire men to write, to wit: